Podcast – A Conversation with Jeff Magee
I recently caught up with Jeff Magee to talk about issues impacting the accounting profession.
Jeff is one of today’s leading “Leadership & Marketing Strategists.” He is the Author of more than 20 books, four best sellers, Publisher of PERFORMANCE/P360 Magazine, Co-Host of the national business entrepreneur program on Catalyst Business Radio, and Human Capital Developer for more than twenty years with Jeff Magee. Listen in our lively conversation
- Professional Skills vs. Technical Skills.
- Client Leadership and Relationship Management.
- Accounting Firm Profitability.
- Opportunities for the Accounting Profession.
- Demographics and Worldwide competition.
- Making the Shift (developing professional skills).
- Attracting and Retaining Great Talent.
If you like this post, please feel free to share and comment. Visit our full podcast series by clicking here.