About This Practice
With over 40 years of experience, this upscale, established accounting firm boasts an impeccable reputation, and offers clients personable, quality deliverables. Clients depend on the staff for advisory services, corporate, individual and partnership tax, trust returns, non-profit tax, compilations (1), reviews (1), bookkeeping and estate work. Client makeup includes high-net-worth individuals and business clients from a broad scope of industries including medical, manufacturing, local businesses, retail and real estate. Clients know the staff to be friendly and responsive. Work is completed in a timely manner and invoiced quickly. Billing rates are top of range. Clients pay on time with very little accounts receivable.
- Skilled & Competent Team of Professionals: The staff culture is client centered, professional and friendly. Staff are competent and systems are in place to ensure an efficient workflow.
- Experienced and Loyal Staff:
- 1 Fulltime CPA
- 2 Per Diem CPAs
- 1 Part-time Staff Accountant
- 2 Fulltime Support Staff
- 1 Seasonal Admin
- Growth: 2022 on track for a gross revenue of $1M+
- Location Options: This practice offers the buyer choices.
- Fully Remote Option: During the pandemic, the practice operated remotely for eighteen months. With over 90% of clients using remote access, and a few staff currently working from home, this practice could easily be run remotely by the new owner.
- Brick and Mortar Option: For the buyer seeking a spacious and well-appointed office, this practice is perfect. Furniture and equipment are modern, offices are bright with large windows, and there is room to grow.
- Reasonable Owner Hours: A competent team and reasonable owner hours allow for an excellent work / life balance.
This is a strong firm with significant depth in terms of staff and clients. The ideal buyer will recognize staff qualifications and abilities, and will delegate accordingly. Client relationships are a major strength of this firm. The buyer should be comfortable with the needs of high-net-worth individuals who regard their accountant as a trusted advisor. A confident and technically competent accountant with a personable touch is an ideal fit. An excellent reputation, technically skilled staff, and a loyal mix of clients create an ideal canvas for an entrepreneurial CPA to take this practice to the next level.
Request Full Profile